• Supports immunity with naturally-occurring Lauric, Myristic, Caprylic and Capric acids.
• Contains naturally-occurring Lauric, Myristic, Caprylic and Capric acids to support immune health, protecting against common infections and colds
• A natural rich source of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), allowing for quick and easy absorption by the body to produce energy
• Provides nutrients for healthy skin and hair
• Organic, certified non-GMO, 100% cholesterol free and naturally trans-fat free
• May be used in meal preparation or to add flavor to food, or as a luscious oil to be applied on skin or hair
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Enjoy up to three tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil each day. Ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil (up to 280oF or 138oC), as a nutritious substitute in baking, and a “better-than-butter” replacement on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Can also be used as a luscious oil for skin care, hair care or massage.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Servings Per Container: 57 Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value† Total Fat 14 g 22% Saturated Fat 13 g 65% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0% Protein 0% Cholesterol
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Organic, Unrefined, Cold-Pressed, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut). Bottled in a facility that produces peanut oil.
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Tips for using coconut oil:
1) Replace butter or vegetable oil in baked good recipes with coconut oil for a healthier treat.
2) Mix equal parts of sugar and coconut oil for a homemade smoothing body scrub.
3) Use a small amount of coconut oil instead of sugar or sweetener in coffee and tea.
4) Put a small dab of coconut oil on your fingers and use to tame frizz and split ends in your hair.
5) Add coconut oil to creamy, homemade peanut and almond butters for a healthy and flavorful treat.
6) Add some coconut oil to popcorn instead of butter for a great-tasting homemade snack.
7) Use a bit of coconut oil for a natural moisturizer for dry skin.
8) Try a bit of coconut oil as a lip balm for dry, chapped lips.
- Ratings and Review