• Packed with 9 essential amino acids, it contains twice the protein amount found in rice/barley
• Beneficial for management of blood glucose level
• Regulates blood cholesterol level and promotes good blood circulation
• Rich in fibre, and also contains vitamins and antioxidants
• Wheat-free and gluten-free
• Can be used in a variety of recipes, and as a substitute for rice or couscous
• Certified organic by USDA
- Product Info
Product Info Cooking Directions:
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover, and turn down the heat to low
- After about 15 minutes, lift up the cover and stir
- You’ll know it’s done when the grain turns slightly transparent, and the curly string-like germ has separated from the circular part.
Optional: Add ½ teaspoon of salt
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 100 g Servings Per Container: 5 Per 15g Energy 368 kj Protein 14 g Total Carbohydrates 64 g - Dietary Fiber 7 g Total Fat 6 g - Saturated Fat 1 g - Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg
The composition given is subject to natural variation and is given as a guide only.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Ratings and Review