• Packed with 9 essential amino acids, it contains twice the protein amount found in rice/barley
• Beneficial for management of blood glucose level
• Regulates blood cholesterol level and promotes good blood circulation
• Rich in fibre, and also contains vitamins and antioxidants
• Wheat-free and gluten-free
• Can be used in a variety of recipes, and as a substitute for rice or couscous
• Certified organic by USDA
- Product Info
Product Info Cooking Directions:
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover, and turn down the heat to low
- After about 15 minutes, lift up the cover and stir
- You’ll know it’s done when the grain turns slightly transparent, and the curly string-like germ has separated from the circular part.
For Black/Red varieties
Compared to white quinoa, these varieties have a slightly earthier flavour. For even more flavour, cook the quinoa in veggie broth instead of water.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 100 g Servings Per Container: 5 Per 15g Energy 410 kj Protein 27.5 g Total Carbohydrates 46 g - Dietary Fiber 26.7 g Total Fat 8.4 g - Saturated Fat 0 g - Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 1 mg Calcium 72 mg
The composition given is subject to natural variation and is given as a guide only.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Ratings and Review