• Ready-to-use and easy to include in your everyday diet
• Naturally contains nutrients including amino acids, minerals and B-vitamins (such as thiamin, niacin and folic acid)
• Supports glucose metabolism for healthy production of energy
• Beneficial for maintaining the health of skin, hair, eyes and liver
• Supports digestive health
• A great nutritional food source for vegetarians
• Can be added to almost any savoury dishes, or beverages
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: The yeast is best sprinkled over cooked food or stirred in at the end of cooking. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 10g Servings Per Container: 25 Per 10g Per 100g Energy 33.4 kj 334 kj Protein 4.6 g 20.4 g Total Carbohydrates 3.6 g 36 g - Dietary Fiber 0 g 0 g Total Fat 0 g 0.04 g - Saturated Fat 0 g 0 g - Trans Fat 0 g 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0 mg Sodium 0.03 mg 0.3 mg
The composition given is subject to natural variation and is given as a guide only.
Brewer’s yeast has no leavening power and cannot be substituted for baker’s yeast in bread baking, it can be added as a dietary supplement.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Ratings and Review