• Each servings supplies 23g of protein, 2g – 3g of carbohydrates, 1.5g of fat and minimal lactose.
• Due to its low level of lactose, ON 100% Whey may be suitable for those with mild lactose intolerance.
• Protein is an essential nutrient for:
- Normal growth and repair of muscle tissue and other body structures
- Maintain healthy immunity
- Muscle building
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (29.4 g) Servings per Container: 77 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 120 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%* Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 30 mg 10%* Sodium 130g 5% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%* Sugars 1 g Protein 24 g 48%* Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8%* Iron 0%Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.Other Ingredients:Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavour, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®, Lactase.Allergen Information:Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
- Ratings and Review