• Each servings supplies 24g of protein, 2g – 3g of carbohydrates, 1.5g of fat and minimal lactose.
• Due to its low level of lactose, ON 100% Whey may be suitable for those with mild lactose intolerance.
• Protein is an essential nutrient for:
- Normal growth and repair of muscle tissue and other body structures
- Maintain healthy immunity
- Muscle building
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (31g) Servings per Container: 80 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 120 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 55 mg 18% Sodium 130 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%* Sugars 2 g Protein 24g 48% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8%* Iron 0%Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.Other Ingredients:Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Citric Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Lactase.Allergen Information:Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
- Ratings and Review