• Each servings supplies 23g of protein, 2g – 3g of carbohydrates, 1.5g of fat and minimal lactose.
• Due to its low level of lactose, ON 100% Whey may be suitable for those with mild lactose intolerance.
• Protein is an essential nutrient for:
- Normal growth and repair of muscle tissue and other body structures
- Maintain healthy immunity
- Muscle building
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (32 g) Servings Per Container: 71 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 120 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 40 mg 13% Sodium 130 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Sugars 2 g Protein 24 g 48% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 2%
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavours, Lecithin, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®, Sucralose, Lactase.
Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
- Ratings and Review