• Each servings supplies 23g of protein, 2g – 3g of carbohydrates, 1.5g of fat and minimal lactose.
• Due to its low level of lactose, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey may be suitable for those with mild lactose intolerance.
• Protein is an essential nutrient for:
- Normal growth and repair of muscle tissue and other body structures
- Maintain healthy immunity
- Muscle building
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (30.4g) Servings per Container 29 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 120 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1g 2% Saturated Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 30mg 10% Sodium 130mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Sugars 1g Protein 24g 48% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 2%
Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogenâ, Lactase.
Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Help in workout
I am committed to working out hard and getting big. Your product helps me accomplish my goals
- Good and effective
it tastes good and helps with workout recovery
- Good quality
Protein powder is really of good quality :) Really like it.