• Releases amino acids into the bloodstream for 8 hours upon consumption thus creating a high anabolic and anti-catabolic protein, that helps create a muscle-building environment for longer periods of time.
• Contains only high-quality milk-derived protein.
• The multi-phase protein delivery supplies the needed quick release of amino acids for post-workout amino acid delivery, the medium release protein phase for between meals and the slow-digesting protein phase for night time use – making Phase8™ the perfect choice for any situation.
• Best-in-class taste
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: Mix 1 serving (scoop) with 7-9 oz. or mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 14-18 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops daily for a minimum of six weeks. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 scoop (42g) Servings per Container: Approx. 22 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 150 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2g 3%* Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%* Dietary Fiber 1g 4%* Sugar 0g Protein 26g 52%* Calcium 20mg 2% Iron 1mg 6% Sodium 120mg 5% Digestive Enzyme Matrix 100mg Papain 50mg Amylase 50mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate and Whey], Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Taurine, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Glycine, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Based Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols [Emulsifier]), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
Contains milk and soy ingredients, processed in a facility that also processes wheat, egg, fish and shellfish.
To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place. This product is sold by weight. Some setting may occur. Shake container before use.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
- Ratings and Review