• Uses only ultra-pure, microfiltered whey protein isolates
• Uses precision technology to deliver major bioactive protein fractions you need
• First-in-class taste profile formulation
- Product Info
Unit of Measure N/A Product Info Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and, before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31g) Servings per Container: Approx. 26 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 120 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0.5 g 1 %* Cholesterol 5 mg 2 % Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1 %* Sugar < 1g < 3% Protein 25 g 50 %* Calcium 118 mg 12 % Sodium 105 mg 4 %* ENZYPLEX Papain 50 mg Amylase 50 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Isolate Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS. PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGG, WHEAT, FISH, TREE NUT, AND SHELLFISH INGREDIENTS.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Made in the U.S.A from domestic and international ingredients.
- Ratings and Review