• Contains 24g of the purest form of micellar casein protein
• Delivers 5.2g of BCAAs, 4.9g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and more than 10g of EAAs (essential amino acids)
• Allow the body to repair and build muscle tissue during resting time
• Reduces post-workout soreness/fatigue
• Helps the body maintain/increase lean muscle mass
- Product Info
Unit of Measure N/A Product Info Directions: Mix 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) with 10 oz. to 20 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Ideal use is night time and between major meals. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31g) Servings per Container: Approx. 27 Amount Per Serving % DV Calcium 110 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 1g 2%* Saturated Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g † Cholesterol 45mg 15% Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%* Dietary Fiber 1g 4%* Sugar 1g † Protein 24g 48% Calcium 570mg 57% Iron 0.74mg 4% Sodium 200mg 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: MICELLAR CASEIN PROTEIN, ALKALIZED COCOA, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, GUM BLEND (CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN), SILICON DIOXIDE, ACESULFAME-POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.
PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGG, PEANUT, FISH, SHELLFISH AND TREE NUT INGREDIENTS.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
NOTICE: USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
Made in the U.S.A from domestic and international ingredients.
- Ratings and Review