LAC Defense-1® is a specially formulated whey protein drink that is easily absorbed and highly digestible with an impressive range of immune-benefitting nutrients:
• Whey protein isolate and concentrate are remarkable sources of immune health nutrients, giving the body the extra edge for good defences.
• Colostrum is full of life-supporting immune and growth factors which are highly beneficial for developing and maintaining the body’s ability to keep cellular regeneration in check, repair wear-and-tear, combat pathogens, and curb ageing symptoms.
• Lactoferrin is an immune health component, needed especially for the body’s resistance against respiratory and gastrointestinal infections. Its antimicrobial activity limits the growth and attachment of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungus and parasites.
• IgG (Immunoglobulin) is an antibody which supports the effective fight against infections by binding to pathogens, immobilizing them and causing them to be rid of. IgG also activates immune cell production and neutralizes toxins.
• L-Glutathione, sometimes known as the master antioxidant, is naturally found in our cells and liver. It protects cells from being damaged and enhances other antioxidants’ effectiveness. An adequate level of L-Glutathione is key in maintaining a strong immune system and healthy liver.
• Vitamins and minerals are vital for broad antioxidant protection. B-vitamins supports energy and heart health, Vitamin A and D for immune and respiratory health, and Calcium for bone density.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who would benefit most from LAC Defense-1® ?
A: Individuals, who are ill, have poor immune health or who lead lifestyles detrimental to immune health would benefit most.
Q: How often should I consume LAC Defense-1®?
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 packets daily on an empty stomach or with a light meal.
Q: Who are those unsuitable to take LAC Defense-1®?
A: Individuals with milk allergy are not recommended to consume this product. Children under 6 years of age should consult their doctor before intake.
Milk allergy is different from lactose and casein intolerance. With mindful monitoring and adjusting intake amount, individuals with lactose or casein intolerance can also consume and benefit from LAC Defense-1®.
- Product Info
Unit of Measure N/A Product Info Directions: Mix with cold or warm water and stir briskly with a spoon or blender. Can also be mixed with fruit juice. Consume within 15 minutes of mixing to reap the full benefits. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Packet Servings Per Container: 24 Amount Per Serving Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate 17 g Colostrum 2 g Immunoglobulin (IgG) 800 mg Lactoferrin 20 mg L-Glutathione 10 mg Medium-Chain Triglyceride 580 mg Non-GMO Soy Lecithin 500 mg Inulin/FOS 600 mg Vitamin A 1000 IU Vitamin C 21 mg Calcium 200 mg Iron 2.7 mg Vitamin D 80 IU Vitamin E 6 IU Thiamin 450 mcg Riboflavin 500 mcg Niacin 6 mg Vitamin B-6 600 mcg Folate 120 mcg Vitamin B-12 1.8 mcg Biotin 90 mcg Pantothenic Acid 3 mg Zinc 4.5 mg
Natural Vanilla Flavor, Guar Gum, Acacia, Xanthan Gum
Recommended Daily Intake:
3 to 4 packets a week. Best to be consumed on empty stomach.
Product is not developed for children under 6 years old.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Keep in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ratings and Review