• LAC Activated Red Yeast Rice™ uses only premium grade of organic rice, and technology for fermentation process to derive a high quality LAC Activated Red Yeast Rice.
• It contains a high level of naturally occurring HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (Monocolins).
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system.
- Regulate blood lipids
- Supports circulatory health.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: Take two vegetarian capsules daily after meals. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV 100% Red Yeast Rice
(Total Monocolins: 1.6%, Monocolin K: 0.9%, Lovastatin: 0.8-0.99%)
600 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Vegetable Cellulose Capsules, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
May cause muscle problems and gastrointestinal discomforts. May affect liver and kidney functions.
Use with caution in pregnancy, lactation, children and adolescent. Avoid concomitant use of lovastatin and other statins. Contraindicated in individuals with liver or kidney impairment. Periodic checks on liver function should be conducted if on prolonged use of the product. Discontinue usage or consult your doctor if you experience muscle ache or weakness.
Keep Out Reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review