• Contains 30mg of iron from ferrous fumerate, a more absorbable source.
• Enhanced with Vitamin C and Bs for good iron absorption and efficient red blood cell formation.
• Iron plays an important role in increasing energy levels by transporting oxygen to body cells.
• Ideal for pregnant women, females who experience heavy menstrual flow, and people who have a diet low in meat.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one caplet daily with food. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Caplet Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving %DV Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg 83% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg 833% Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 30 mg 167% Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, Yeast Free.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Calcium Caseinate, Potassium Gluconate, Enteric Coating (Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate).
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Accidental overdose of Iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Value for dollar and effective
Value for dollar and effective
- the only iron supplement I take
This is the only iron supplement that does not gives me constipation. Also, my iron level moved up to within the normal range after I took this supplement.