• Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids provides high nutritive value.
• Vitamin C offers a number of benefits:
- An antioxidant that helps to protect the body against free radical damage and supports a healthy immune system.
- Essential for maintaining healthy bones, teeth, blood vessels, and collagen
- Necessary for the absorption of iron
• Timed-release formula for gradual release over 4-6 hours.
• Kosher and Vegetarian.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one to two caplets daily. For maximum benefits, take as directed every day. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Caplet Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1000mg 1667% Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 4:1 25mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Rose Hips Powder (Rosina canina)
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good Immune Support
I have tried various effervescent tablets and vitamin c tablets from brands like holland & barrett, Swisse.. for the price i paid for those, GNC's Vitamin C 1000 is going really good so far. i'm going to stick to this brand.
- good for skin
improve my skin and health perfectly