• Features 1200 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (600mg EPA, 3400mg DHA) to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood circulation.
• Consists of other omega-3 fatty acids such as
- Alpha linolenic acid (ALA)
- Stearidonic acid (SDA)
- Eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA)
- Heneicosapentaenoic acid (HPA)
- Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)
• EPA and DHA reduce tendency of abnormal cholesterol plagues formation. DHA also provides support for healthy brain and eye functions.
• Supports cardiovascular health. Nutrients and oxygen would be delivered to all body cells effectively. Also improves blood circulation, leading to improved energy levels to cope with demanding lifestyles.
• Beneficial for supportive management of health problems involving inflammations e.g. sore, inflamed joints.
• Supports brain health
- DHA helps prevent age-related brain function decline and may reduce the severity of irregular mood issues.
• Promotes skin hydration and healing ability.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon daily with food. Refrigerate after opening. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml) Servings Per Container: 47 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 45 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5g 8%+ Saturated Fat 0g 0% Monounsaturated Fat 2g * Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g * Cholesterol 0mg 0% Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 65IU 217% Total Fish Oil 2000mg * Total Omega-3s 1200mg * Total EPA + DHA 1000mg * EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)(Omega-3) 600mg * DHA (Decosahexaenoic Acid)(Omega-3) 400mg * Other Omega-3s 200mg *
+ Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Sunflower Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract.
No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Cholesterol Free, Uses AlaskOmega® Oil from Organic Technologies.
Note: Product is not certified HALAL.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review