• Features 1200 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (600mg EPA, 400mg DHA and 200mg of other omega-3s) to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood circulation.
• Consists of other omega-3 fatty acids such as
- Alpha linolenic acid (ALA)
- Stearidonic acid (SDA)
- Eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA)
- Heneicosapentaenoic acid (HPA)
- Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)
• EPA and DHA reduce tendency of abnormal cholesterol plagues formation. DHA also provides support for healthy brain and eye functions.
• Supports cardiovascular health. Nutrients and oxygen would be delivered to all body cells effectively. Also improves blood circulation, leading to improved energy levels to cope with demanding lifestyles.
• Beneficial for supportive management of health problems involving inflammations e.g. sore, inflamed joints.
• Supports brain health
- DHA helps prevent age-related brain function decline and may reduce the severity of irregular mood issues.
• Promotes skin hydration and healing ability.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon daily with food. Refrigerate after opening. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml) Servings Per Container: 47 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 45 Total Fat 5g 6%+ Monounsaturated Fat 2g * Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g * Cholesterol 0mg 0% Vitamin E 43mg 287% Total Omega-3s 1200mg * Total EPA + DHA 1000mg * EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)(Omega-3) 600mg * DHA (Decosahexaenoic Acid)(Omega-3) 400mg * Other Omega-3s 200mg *
+ Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Natural Orange Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract.
CONTAINS: Fish (Pollock)
No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Preservatives, Cholesterol Free.
Note: Product is not certified HALAL.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Really good!
It meets the required dosage of EPA from the recommendation of the doctor. plus it comes in smaller pill size.