• Purified 5 times to ensure it is free of heavy metal contaminants.
• Provides pure and potent triple strength Omega-3 fatty acids, enhanced with 100mg Coenzyme Q-10 to support healthy heart and circulatory function.
• Promotes healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels that helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Omega-3 fatty acids also support joint and eye health.
• Uses only the best quality fish oil derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel capsule up to two times daily with food. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 softgel capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 15 Calories from fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% † Total Fish Oil 1407 mg * EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (omega-3) 647 mg * DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (omega-3) 253 mg * Coenzyme Q-10 (Natural) 100 mg *
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established.
Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Enteric Coating (Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic & Stearic Acid).
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
effective for sports/recovery
- No fishy aftertaste
Fish oil not so fishy even if you burp
- Helps with memory!
I remember many years ago, when I was still an uni student, I went to GNC store asking for supplements which can help with memory, as I was very stressed over exams that time. That's when I started taking fish oil. Heehee. My uni grades were consistently quite good. I guess fish oil had contributed part of it :p
I continued taking it as and when i remember because I know it helps for heart and eyes. And during my pregnancy days, fish oil has become an essential as it is good for the fetus due to the DHA content.
To me, it has just become a daily supplement and I believe it benefits my body in some ways.