• Provides 900mg of omega-3 fatty acids (880mg EPA, 267mg DHA) to support cholesterol, blood circulation and brain health
• Relieves joint pains and provides anti-flammation functions
• Reduces fish burps with its enteric-coated softgels
• High purity and free from heavy metal
• Ideal for those who do not consume deep sea fatty fishes (salmon, cod fish, sardines) on a regular basis and concerned about their high cholesterol level
- Product Info
Unit of Measure No Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel capsule daily with food. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 softgel Serving Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 15 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g *
Total Fish Oils
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (omega-3)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(omega-3)
*+ Percent Daily Value baed on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.Other Ingredients:Gelatin, Glycerin, Enteric Coating (Stearic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Ethylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols.
Potency verified by GNC procedure #5123. Conforms to USP <2091> for weight.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free, Cholesterol Free.
Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the date and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
Triple Strength Fish Oil has been purified and manufactured for freshness and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs. We use only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
Direction: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel capsule daily with food.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Ratings and Review