• Each serving of GNC Total Lean CLA provides 2000mg of CLA.
• CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a fatty acid found naturally in high fat foods like beef and high fat dairy products which are usually avoided when one is on a diet.
• GNC Total Lean CLA uses high quality Clarinol® CLA which is derived from safflower oil and has been clinically approved to reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass effectively.
• Optimal effectiveness when combined with a sensible diet & exercise plan.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two softgel capsules once or twice daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: Two Softgel Capsules Servings per Container: 45 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 25 Calories from Fat 25 Total Fat 2.5g 4%+ CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
(from Safflower Oil)
+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
For adult use only. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or lactating. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Clarinol® CLA is a registered trademark of Lipid Nutrition.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
this worked for me :)
Works for me
- Achieved low body fat %
I have a huge appetite and bad eating habits (eat very late dinners and even two sessions of dinners almost every night). Even though I do work out three times a week (one hour squash session each time) and diligently do my sit-ups, the amount I consume ought to have made me a larger person. But, I believe that CLA has helped in making/keeping me lean. I did a DEXA scan in April this year and my fat percentage was a laudable 15%. Between my workout and CLA, I am pretty lucky to have such a low body fat percentage at 50 years old!