• Each serving supplies 250mg of choline.
• Derived from Soybean, which is a natural source of essential oils.
• Dietary source of phosphorus and unsaturated fatty acids
• It offers a number of benefits:
- Helps the body to emulsify fat
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health and healthy nervous system function
- Supports normal choline levels during exercise
• Convenient to use and can be sprinkled on food or mixed with juice or water.
- Product Info
Unit of Measure N/A Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoon daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (7.5g) Serving Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 40 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 Total Carbohydrates 1g 0% Phosphorus 250 mg 25% Phosphatidyl Choline (as Soy Lecithin) 1725 mg ** Total Choline (from Lecithin) 250 mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Soy Lecithin Granules, Tricalcium Phosphate
No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free
- Ratings and Review