• High potency of Coenzyme Q-10 (150mg) in each capsule. This helps replenish Coenzyme Q-10 level in the tissues. Coenzyme Q-10 is present naturally in muscle tissues, including the heart muscle. However its levels get depleted:
- As one ages, this results in fatigue and reduced heart capability to cope with daily activities.
- When one is taking medication, especially Statin (to reduce cholesterol) and/or Beta-blocker (to reduce high blood pressure)
- Exposure to free radicals (i.e. UV rays, smoking, pollution)
• Comes in oil suspension (in softgel capsule). Facilitates better absorption with improved bioavailability.
- Improved energy levels.
Coenzyme Q-10 is important in energy (ATP) production, so you will be more energized, alert and more productive.
- Antioxidant protection.
Protects cells and delays premature ageing symptoms (chronic tiredness/weakness, etc).
- Supports heart health and aids in healthy blood circulation to deliver nutrients and oxygen to all tissues.
As a result, the heart is more energized and supports blood circulation better.
• Ideal for:
- Persons who engage in strenuous activity/exercise
- Seniors/individuals with heart health concerns
[Note: Customers with high blood pressure and/or cholesterol concern are advised to consult the doctor before use].
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily after a meal. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: One Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving % DV Coenzyme Q-10 150mg **
*Daily Value not established.
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener)
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
No Sugar, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Corn, No Dairy, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, Sodium Free, No Gluten, Yeast Free.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great brand - GNC
Use to buy online for the above product, switch to GNC because of reputation and safety.
- Good Product
To maintain blood pressure at healthy level