GNC Pets Quality Commitment
Since 1935, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human nutritional supplements. GNC’s commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pet Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human products.
• Nutritious cat treat made for reducing hairball formation
• With Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and fibre promote hair elimination through digestive tract
• Contain zinc which works with good fats for healthy skin & coat
• Flavorful soft chews to encourage cats’ intake
• Relief cat from hairball related ailments
• Minimize hairball formation, which may otherwise cause life threatening blockage of the digestive tract
• Ailing symptoms are gagging, vomiting, hacking (coughing), appetite loss, lethargy, constipation, diarrhea
• Improve the health of cat’s coat
• Reduce shedding of furs, reducing hair from getting into cat’s body (through licking)
- Product Info
Feeding Directions: Give 4 soft chews, twice daily until desired results occur.
Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 (1.5g) Soft Chews unless otherwise stated:
Crude Fiber (max)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids*
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
General skin & coat health: Give 2 soft chews daily.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Whey, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Psyllium Seed Husk Powder, Flaxseed Oil, Cranberry Powder, Zinc Proteinate, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Biotin.
This Product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Ratings and Review