• Flax seed oil supplies omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
• Suitable for those who are a vegetarian diet
• EFAs promote healthy skin, eye, brain development (influence focus, attention, mood, behaviour), especially in growing children
• EFAs also help strengthen one’s immune health and helps maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• For Growing children/teenagers,Working Adults, Seniors and Pregnant/Lactating mothers,
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Take one tablespoon (15 ml) daily. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening to maintain freshness.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Servings Per Container: Approx. 16 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 130 Total Fat 14g 22% Sat Fat 1.5g Trans Fat 0g 8% Polyunsaturated Fat 10g Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
+ Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Citric Acid to protect freshness.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Typical Fatty Acid Profile Per Serving alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (Omega-3) 7700mg Linolenic Acid (LA) (Omega-6) 2170mg Oleic Acid (OA) (Omega-9) 2240mg
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- Ratings and Review