• A great multivitamin and mineral formula includes 26 essential nutrients to help provide for teenager’s nutritional needs.
• Contains basic essential antioxidants important for immunity and skin health
• Comprehensive in bone-strengthening nutrients including calcium, magnesium, trace minerals, vitamins C and D for healthy maintenance of bones and teeth, muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve function and blood pressure
• Supports good energy level and improves stress management
• Boosts immunity and overall wellbeing to provide a stronger defense system and reduce susceptibility to common infections
• Ideal for teenagers from 12 to 17 years old
- Product Info
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets daily.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3)
Vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin Mononitrate)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
Niacin (as Niacinamide)
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, and Calcium Citrate)
Iron (as Carbonyl Iron)
Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate)
Iodine ( as Potassium Iodide)
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
Selenium (as selenium Yeast)
Copper (as Clpric Sulfate)
Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate)
Chromium (as GTF Chromium Yeast)
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Yeast)
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Acetoglycerides.
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Ratings and Review