• Each tablet contains 1000mg of L-Glutamine.
• Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids found in the skeletal muscles.
- Plays a pivotal role in the nitrogen balance necessary for tissue repair and maintenance in the body.
- Supports brain health and mental activity.
• Highly recommended for active individuals
- Prolonged high intensity exercise has shown to decrease glutamine levels which may affect synthesis of skeletal muscles.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet one to two times daily, an hour before meals or on an empty stomach. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 tablet Servings per Container: 50 Amount Per Serving %DV L-Glutamine 1000mg **
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Povidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Shellac, Triacetin, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
- Ratings and Review