• Combines Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex which includes Quercetin, Hesperidin and Rutin
• Vitamin C offers a number of benefits:
- An antioxidant that helps to protect the body against free radical damage and supports natural defenses against common infections
- Preserves and promote collagen quality for firm skin and healthy blood vessels
- Essential for healthy bones, teeth, blood vessels, and collagen
- Necessary for the absorption of iron
• Timed-release formula for gradual release over 4-6 hours.
• Kosher and Vegetarian
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, chew one to five tablets daily followed by a liquid. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 chewable tablet Servings Per Container: 180 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 5 Total Carbohydrates 1g 0% Sugar 1g * Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100mg 167% Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 5mg *
+ Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value (DV) not established.Other ingredients:
Dextrose, Turbinado Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Rose Hips Powder (Rosina canina), Acerola, Black Currant Powder, Green Pepper Powder, Hesperidin Complex, Rutin Powder, Citrus Pectin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium OxideNo Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives, No Soy, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Storage: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review