• Delicious liquid Vitamin C formula of that can be taken alone or mixed with food or drinks.
• Vitamin C is essential for maintaining healthy bones, teeth and blood vessels.
• It is also an important antioxidant that supports the body’s immune system and helps maintain overall health.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: For infants 6 months to 1 year: ¼ teaspoon daily For children 1-4 years: ½ -1 teaspoon daily For children 5-12 years : 1-2 teaspoons daily
- Can be mixed with juice or your child's favourite drink
- Shake well before use
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5ml) Servings Per Container: 24 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%+ Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250mg 417%+ Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified Water, Fructose, Glycerine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan, Natural Flavour
Contains no dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, yeast, wheat, corn, or alcohol. No artificial colourings. No artificial sweeteners.
For immune support and environmental protection, use Childlife Vitamin C daily per the recommended dosages. When needed, use with Childlife’s First Defense and Childlife’s Echinacea.*
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Good results
Can see results, improvement
Effective and nice taste
It is effective for my kid
- Like this product
Like vitamin c in the form of liquid
- good for kids
My kids generally liked the taste
- Kids like the taste
Kids generally like the taste
- Boost Immunity
Childlife Liquid Vitamin C helps my son's immunity to be stronger. He hardly gets the flu bug.