If you’re someone who truly wants to make a positive difference in people’s lives, a career at GNC is for you. At GNC, we are a family of diverse and dedicated individuals bringing our unique talents together to help others connect with the best they can be. Whether it is in our stores, offices or distribution centers, you will be an important team member who contributes to our success and growth as well as the wellbeing of people around the world.
For interested applicants, kindly submit your resume, indicating your availablity, current/last drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Assistant Export Manager
Reporting to the General Manager of Export, the successful candidate will:
- identify and develop new global markets and channels to grow the wholesale business
- gather feedback on market trends and prepare competitive analysis to manage sales pipeline process and activities
- expand product offerings to global customers and develop competitive strategies to support them
- build strong relationships with global customers
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Able and willing to travel
- Good communication and people skills
- Resourceful, proactive and result-driven
2) Assistant Manager, Operations (Project Mgt/ Lease Mgt)
- Leading and managing the project of store renovation from conception to execution
for Retail, Warehouse and Office.
- Overseeing all project activities (externally and internally) to ensure on-time delivery
as per specifications.
- Ensuring safety compliance by contractors.
- Up-keeping of retail store image and display.
- Preparing and managing budget.
- Sourcing and negotiating for new sites for retail stores.
- Lease renewal for retail stores and handling of all tenancy related matters.
- Maintaining leasing documentation and administration.
- Maintaining and building rapport with landlords and agents.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in retail store renovation
- Good knowledge of Project Management processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience in lease negotiation an advantage
- Retail merchandising display knowledge and skill an advantage
3) Senior MIS / MIS Executive
You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, data extraction from SQL
database, create new and maintain existing Microsoft access and ZAP BI reports.
Support e-commerce online platform.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or related qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and MS SQL query
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Navision)
- Reporting tools experience
- Able to work independently and deliver results within specific timeline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4) Nutritionist, Skills Development and Customer Relations Executive
- Administration of staff development and customer service management
- Development & delivery of training for staff and retail/distribution partners
- Training and relevant communications
- Pre- & post-purchase customer service
- Delivery of public talks & support promotion events
- Degree in human health & nutrition or relevant
- Minimum 2 years' experience in relevant industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful & organized
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written communication
- Proficient in verbal & written Chinese (to support our China and Taiwan Subsidiaries)