- 22g of ultra-premium protein matrix in each serving containing 6 types of protein for mid-, fast- & slow-acting
- Formulated together with MCTs, EFAs and Glutamine Peptides for better support in energy boost and muscle recovery
- Added enzyme to aid protein digestion
- High fibre content compared with other brands
- Maximise lean muscle gain and enhance muscle building and growth
- Improve muscle repair after intensive workout to reduce fatigue and cramps
- Versatile, suitable for pre-workout and night time recovery drink
- Product Info
Take 1 scoop with 4-5 fl. oz. of cold water or any beverage of choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an even more amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low-fat milk.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving Size 1 rounded scoop (47.2g)
Servings Per Container 48
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value†
Calories From Fat
†Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Calories per gram:
INGREDIENTS: Protein Matrix Comprised of (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, and Glutamine Peptides), Polydextrose, Sunflower Powder (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Di-Glycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, and Tocopherols), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cookies Bites (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Salt and Sodium Bicarbonate), MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Disodium Phosphate, and Silicon Dioxide), Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Caramel Colour, Papain and Bromelain.
Contains Milk, Egg, Wheat, and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Lecithin is a phospholipid complex derived from soybean oil, which is used to promote mixability.
- Ratings and Review