• Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples
• Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth, Kosher certified and Non-GMO certified
• Supports healthy immune system, defending against common colds and infections
• Promotes digestive health and stomach pH balance
• Helps removes toxins from the body for a healthier and vibrant skin complexion
• Suppresses appetite and increases satiety
• Processed and bottled in accordance with USDA guidelines
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of Bragg Organic Vinegar in 8 oz glass of Purified Water and (optional) to taste 1 to 2 teaspoon of Organic Honey, 100% Maple Syrup, Blackstrap Molasses or 4 drops of herb Stevia. Perfect for salads, dressings, greens, dips, marinades, veggies and most foods. If sediment occurs, shake well before using.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Servings Per Container: 64 Amount Per Serving Calories 0 Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 11 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0% Protein 0 mg 0%
* % Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Certified organic raw apple cider vinegar and purified water. Diluted to 5% acidity.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
pH = 3.075
Concentration/Strength = 63 grain
Acetic Acid = 5.14 %
Potassium = 11mg/Tbsp. <2% DRV / RD
Naturally gluten-free, Kosher certified and Non-GMO certified. Certified organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth.
NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Dependable brand
There isn't a lot of brands to choose from which is actually good because it is less confusing. GNC only brings in the best of each type, so that saves me hassle of researching and comparing prices.
Good for health
- Great Product!
apple cider vinegar. to these product so many used for like Cooking,making juice, making salad and any dishes can use it!