• Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples
• Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth, Kosher certified and Non-GMO certified
• Supports healthy immune system, defending against common colds and infections
• Promotes digestive health and stomach pH balance
• Helps removes toxins from the body for a healthier and vibrant skin complexion
• Suppresses appetite and increases satiety
• Processed and bottled in accordance with USDA guidelines
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of Bragg Organic Vinegar in 8 oz glass of Purified Water and (optional) to taste 1 to 2 teaspoon of Organic Honey, 100% Maple Syrup, Blackstrap Molasses or 4 drops of herb Stevia. Perfect for salads, dressings, greens, dips, marinades, veggies and most foods. If sediment occurs, shake well before using.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Servings Per Container: 64 Amount Per Serving Calories 0 Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 11 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0% Protein 0 mg 0%
* % Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Certified organic raw apple cider vinegar and purified water. Diluted to 5% acidity.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
pH = 3.075
Concentration/Strength = 63 grain
Acetic Acid = 5.14 %
Potassium = 11mg/Tbsp. <2% DRV / RD
Naturally gluten-free, Kosher certified and Non-GMO certified. Certified organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth.
NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product!
apple cider vinegar. to these product so many used for like Cooking,making juice, making salad and any dishes can use it!